Lanse, Pennsylvania
5.0

TREYARCH OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS.ROUND 26 SHADOWS OF EVIL AND THIS HAPPENS.

I AM SO F****** MAD. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING? I COULD'VE MADE IT TO A REALLY HIGH ROUND AND YOU DISCONNECTED ME. WHY?

FIX THIS, IT ALWAYS F****** HAPPENS. MULTIPLAYER AND ZOMBIES, IT. ALWAYS. HAPPENS.

FIX THIS PLEASE.

THERE WAS A RECENT UPDATE SO I THOUGHT "OH, MAYBE THEY GIT THEIR SH** TOGETHER" BUT NOPE, I JUST GOT KICKED AGAIN ON A HIGH ROUND OF ZOMBIES THAT I COULD'VE MADE IT MUCH FARTHER IN WITH MY GREAT SETUP.I'M SO MAD.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with had really good games and upgraded their guns a lot and stated that there is a room for improvement of getting kicked all the time from the bo3 servers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of treyarch call of duty black ops 3. Treyarch needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned treyarch call of duty black ops 3 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Treyarch. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Microsoft.

Had an Experience with Treyarch?

Comments